BE SURE TO CLICK “SUBMIT” AT THE END OF YOUR ORDER PROCESS.
Use e-transfer to pay for your Good Food Box orders. Please put your order number or customer name in your e-transfer message especially if the payment name is different than the order name.
If you need help, read the steps at the bottom of the page. Note – after choosing your item, the page scrolls back to top, just navigate back to the order photo and continue.
What’s in a Regular Good Food Box?
Not sure if Regular Box is for you? Click “What’s in the Box” for photos.
The basics each month are:
A variety of fresh fruit and vegetables* which may include:
- green peppers
What’s in a Snack Box?
Not sure if a Snack Box is for you? Click “What’s in the Box” for photos.
A variety of fresh produce suitable for snacking which may include:
- cherry tomatoes
- bell peppers
- Contents vary monthly
Good Food Box orders need to be placed by the 7th of the month. See the calendar on our home page for dates. Late orders will be deferred to the next pack.
Pick up hours for your Good Food Box vary by location. Check the Order Depot list on the home page for details.
Customers who prefer to pay with cash can still pre-pay for next month’s box in person when picking up your box for the current month.
You can purchase and donate a box, simply by choosing “Donate” from the locations menu.
We offer 2 different box types – each contains a variety of fresh produce. When ordering be sure to click in the box below the photo to select your pick up location!
- Click on the Regular or Snack Box image, and then click in the box right below the product photo to choose your pickup location. *the page defaults back to the top – please scroll down to continue your order.
- Choose your quantity and click “Add to Cart”. You can click on “Continue Shopping” and add more to your order, or click on “Check Out”.
- On the “Checkout Details” page you will enter your name, address, phone number and email address for our records. Save time and create your own private account, to remember your details (optional)
- Click “Continue to Payment”.
- Click “Submit Order” at the bottom of the screen. This is really important!
- You’ll receive a confirmation email immediately, with details on sending your e-transfer payment. If you don’t receive this email, please go back and make sure you clicked “Submit Order” Check your junk mail folder if you’re sure you clicked “submit order”
- Add GFB to your banking e-transfer contact list using email@example.com and send your payment right away. You’ll only have to add us once. When we match up your order and payment, you’ll receive a final confirmation email with your order details and pick up location. Please include your order number or customer name in your payment notes.
Locally grown Ontario fruit and vegetables when in season.